This website is owned by TAE BUSINESS ADVISOR S.L., (hereinafter TAE EUROPA) and is merely informative about the services it provides. The fact of accessing this page implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
1. Ownership of the website. The domain name www.taeeuropa.eu is registered in favor of TAE EUROPA, with CIF B66293259 and registered office at Diagonal 523, 08029 Barcelona, Spain. Contact phone +34 93 512 48 24 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Intellectual property of the web. All the intellectual property rights of the content of this web page and its graphic design are the exclusive property of TAE EUROPA, and it is to whom the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the same corresponds. Thus, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, in whole or in part, is prohibited without the prior express authorization of TAE EUROPA. Similarly, all distinctive signs, brands, trade names or signs of any kind contained in this website are protected by law.
3. Web content and links. TAE EUROPA is not responsible for the misuse that is made of the contents of its website, being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them. Nor does it assume any responsibility for the information contained in the websites of third parties that can be accessed through links from the website. The presence of these links has an informative purpose, and they do not constitute in any case an invitation to the contracting of products or services that can be offered on the destination website. In the event that TAE EUROPA had effective knowledge that the activity or information to which these links refer is illegal, constitutive of a crime or that it may injure property or rights of third parties susceptible to compensation, it will act with the necessary diligence to suppress or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
4. Exchange or dissemination of information. TAE EUROPA declines all responsibility derived from the exchange of information between users through its website. Especially we are not responsible for the use that minors can make of it in case the contents to which they have access can hurt their sensitivity.
5. Update and modification of the website. TAE EUROPA reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its website, and its configuration or presentation, at any time, without prior notice and without assuming any responsibility for doing so.
6. Information on technical aspects. TAE EUROPA does not assume any responsibility derived from technical problems or failures in computer equipment, that occur during the Internet connection, or that may be originated by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond their control. From TAE EUROPA the absence of viruses and other elements that may cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or user files of this website or third-party web pages is not guaranteed, and is not responsible for damages. that may occur for these reasons. Likewise, it is not responsible for possible damages that may affect the user as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from third sources.
7. User data processing. When the user provides his personal data using our contact forms or e-mails, he is expressly authorizing TAE EUROPA to the automated processing of his Personal Data in order to meet his requests for services. TAE EUROPA, will include the data provided by the user in a file of its ownership that will have all the necessary security measures and required by current regulations on Data Protection. TAE EUROPA will not transfer or communicate to third parties the data collected without the express consent of the user, except in the case that the communication is necessary to provide the service that the user has requested. The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by email to TAE EUROPA, File Manager, at email@example.com. It is understood that the user accepts the conditions set out above by pressing the "CONTACT" button found on the data collection forms.
9. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. In general, relations with users, derived from the provision of services contained in this website, are subject to Spanish Legislation and Jurisdiction. Users of this website are aware of everything that has been exposed and accept it voluntarily.